Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday



A couple of months ago, I walked into my mom's bathroom, and there sat the cutest little contact case. I don't wear contacts, but I figured that shouldn't stop me from having that cute little thing to carry around in my purse, right? It came to me almost as soon as I saw it...I could scrape out the bottom of my favorite lipstick, and get many more uses out of it! It even has a little mirror!







Check out what works for other bloggers over at Rocks in my Dryer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know they made cute contacts cases, and I've been wearing them for years! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Very awesome idea!!! I hate wasting the last of my favorite color of lip stick, but now I don't' have to!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Have a great weekend! Susie H~

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT idea!