Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Freezer Paper

I love freezer paper! It is really useful in many ways!



Here's how I used it as a stencil for some craft projects...




I've also seen a couple of people do the stencils, and have it ready for kids to paint at birthday parties! Check out Grace Violet's birthday party for her little girl.

It's also great for covering tables for art projects and cooking!




Check out what works for other people at Works for me Wednesday at Rocks in my Dryer

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love freezer paper too! So versatile and I love the idea of the stencils. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ok, what is freezer paper? is it parchment paper?

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of covering the table with it! Add finger paint for hours of toddler fun. Well, taddler hours, anyway. Like fifteen minutes... But hey! Take what you can get, right?

Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

To do stencilling on a shirt, do you just iron it on??? I guess it has a special side etc etc???
Have heard about this but am not sure what to do and always eager to learn!

Anonymous said...

I'll do a tutorial on the freezer paper stenciling tomorrow. I have a couple of things to work on anyways!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, put your toddler to fingerpainting! I forgot to put that on here, but we actually did it last week, and I used it as Christmas wrapping!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by today... I'll be back for the tutorial because I'm not really getting what you're talking about stencil wise but your projects look good :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Love the stencil idea!

Anonymous said...

I thought it the reindeer cookie were lookin good! My kids liked to use the atlers as "cookie holders!" They thought it was so much fun! You did a great job on the bags with the stencils you made. I've always been afraid to try that. Thanks for showing the steps!