Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year with no internet!

Our internet has not been playing nice this year, so I've been scarce. I will say, however, that my house is appreciating the extra attention!

I have been cleaning like a mad woman, so I can enjoy the busyness that is on the horizon. I start tonight with a WOM (Women On Missions) meeting. Our group has a couple of things coming up, so we are starting the year with a bang. Thursday, a friend and I are going to start gathering gifts for our ladies retreat that is coming up at the end of this month. Saturday my stepmom is taking me and my two stepsisters to see the Mama Mia broadway type show. Sunday we travel three hours to and three hours back to celebrate my niece's first birthday. Then, on Monday, my sweet husband and I are headed to Savannah for a two night get away!!

So, I am getting my house clean for my mother in law who is staying here with the girls, and making sure we have enough laundry to get us through next week.

I am going to try to take some pictures of some of my most-loved Christmas presents to show you later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time!! And hope your internet straightens up soon.
Elise

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hadley, thank you for coming by my blog party. So glad you found some inspiration. HOpe you'll come back for lots more this year!