Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ramblings

Well, today, I get to practice what I love to preach: Hospitality. We are having Joel's family over to celebrate Father's Day and his parent's 45th anniversary. After a week of VBS, I am struggling to get my hiney off the couch! But, there are some things that just have to be done. I did pretty much no cleaning this week, so the vacuum must run and the laundry must be rescued from the kitchen table.

Last weekend, we had a neighborhood cookout, and it was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of Anna playing that night ~ our neighbor was blowing bubbles for her.





And here is a picture of Mary Helen and Anna on the way to VBS one day.



Next week I hope to pull out the sewing machine and do some other little projects around the house (between swimming lessons, a jewelry party, and other stuff going on!).

I hope everyone has a great Father's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hadley! I love the bubble pictures! She looks so happy! I hope you and your family had a very nice Father's Day! And now you've reminded me that I need to get some swimming lessons scheduled!

Anonymous said...

I remember those bubble days, so much fun! Susie H