Here are some pictures from our day!
Here are our workboxes for today:
1. Math Sheet (we are using Horizons)
2. Bob books (we read book 3 today. it is challenging for her, but she is doing great!)
3. Shells and palm trees ~ she had to make two patterns for me.
4. Draw Write Now - Our book has a whole section of ocean habitats! We spread one lesson over three days. She writes two lines on each of the first two days then does the picture on the last day.
5. sign language cards ~ we are starting with the alphabet. I am adding in 5 a day until we finish, then I will introduce word cards more slowly.
6. Fishy swizzle sticks - used as pointers for our ocean words in the "beach" area.
7. Book about animals that live in the water, fun foam ocean glasses, and Nemo gummies.
8. Two worksheets: one about fish with several fish to color, and one to count different things under the ocean (www.kidssoup.com)
9. Leap Frog phonics puzzle game.
Here she is with her shell/palm tree patterns.
and doing her Draw Write Now book.
ocean words (words printed from kidssoup, pocket charts from dollar spot at Target!)