Monday, March 2, 2009

Beginning Kindergarten!

We are starting My Father's World Kindergarten today. We are going to do it normally 3 days a week, taking breaks for family vacations and other times we need a break.

We did a very abbreviated Creation unit today, and will start with the main part of the curriculum tomorrow. I think we are going to have a great time with it!

Here she is on her first day with her creation time line that she colored and glued. The other picture is Anna doing her "school". Mary Helen joined in on her fun after she finished her stuff.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you are on the ball, starting Kindergarten so soon!! Makin' me feel like a slacker!! Love the rod underneath the chalkboard!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

I love how they are in their jammies! We usually do our activities first thing in the morning as well. Often times, I get Abby dressed, but I save fixing her hair until right before we leave.

Good luck with your kindergarten learning!

Katy said...

YAY! I found you through Elise's blog and just wanted to say Hello! :) Also...we use MFW curriculum too! I hope it goes well for you!!!