Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crafty Fun with Elise!

Well, one thing I never thought would happen from having a blog, is making a new friend...that I would get to meet in real life!

Yesterday, I got to have Elise come to my house and craft away! She is just as precious as you would imagine after reading her blog. She is sweet and creative, and although we were both a little nervous about it, we hit it off right away!

We took her to our tiny town restaraunt for dinner, then we went to Wal-Mart for a few crafty supplies...then we got busy! We had too much junk food, too many plans, and not enough time together! Here are a few pictures, and I will post more of our finished projects later, but here are some of the "in process" pictures, and one of us from the baby shower I hosted today (bless her heart for staying and hanging out with a bunch of women she doesn't know!).

Our craft table (we agreed no pajama pictures!).

Elise made this yummy snack with pretzels, hershey kisses, and m&ms (pastels no less!). The rest of the junkfood...

We didn't go to bed until after 4 a.m., and then we had to get up early enough to get the house back together for the baby shower this afternoon. I'm worn out, and I know she is too. One thing I know for sure. . . I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW... crafting and junk food does it get any better?? I am glad you ladies had such a great time, and I am saving my penny's for a trip!

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time, Hadley!! I look HIDEOUS in that picture, though...
We'll have to do it again soon!! Next time, my house!!
Thanks again!!
Elise