Friday, March 27, 2009

I got an award!

Imagine my excitement when I read my comments the other day, and I had a sweet award from Sarah at I Blame My Mother!

Here's the award:


Here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...
tagging them and letting them know they won!


You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!

So, seven things I love. . .
1. Date Night with the Dairy King :)
2. Crafts (of too many sorts!)
3. Homeschooling (most days)
4. Other Bloggers!
5. 3 Musketeers Mint with Dark Chocolate ~ YUMMY!!
6. Thrift Stores (even though we don't have enough in our little town)
7. Being a Dairy Queen is great, but I especially love being a princess (Don't you know my Father is the King of Kings?!)

And, I am passing my award along to...
1. Elise at Nest Sweet Nest (who knew, right?!)
2.. Monica at Homespun Heart
3. Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot
4. Sarah at Create Studio
5. Jennwa at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

I'm sorry, but I'm stopping at 5 :) Be sure to check out these wonderful blogs if you haven't seen them before!

5 comments:

jennwa said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award. I really appreciate that you thought to include me.Have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

WOW! Thanks so much for the award! I'm honored! It's my first award. I have loved getting to know you through your blog!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Hadley! Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for sharing it with me!

I was excited to see that you do MFW with your little one as that is what I'm planning to do next fall. My hubby was wondering - is it something I can purchase once and use for all three?

Have a great weekend!
Monica

Elise said...

Thank you, Hadley!! I get around to posting it sometime... ;)
Elise

Katie said...

Thanks so much Hadley, I'm touched you think I'm deserving of it! I passed this award on last Wednesday and I will go back and add your name to it! Thanks Again!

PS: Thanks also for agreeing to let us share you toddler activity bags. The other Katie and I are working on the post schedule for upcoming month and will slot it in sometime soon. Would you like to let me know the other gals who participated so I can go see their posts too?