Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I'm just doing a few minutes of blog-jogging before I dress for church. It's been a great weekend! Friday afternoon I flew over to Elise's Nest Sweet Nest! We shopped at the best stores ever - an antique mall, Hobby Lobby, and Good Will! Talk about hospitality~she knew her guest and treated her right!

I'll post more details about all our fun, but you can read about what we did at her blog!

Sorry for all the exclamation points, but they all seemed to fit!

4 comments:

kathy said...

I love those stores! I've posted an update pic to the Guess post
Have a great weekend

kw said...

You guys did a great job on her makeover! When can I sign up for mine? ;o)

Elise said...

Hadley!! Thank you so much again!! I am so lovin' the new room!! I cannot wait to come and work on your's next.
Elise

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

The room looks great! Elise doesn't even want to leave it... Wonder if she has been sleeping in there...hahahaha