Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Weekend

Here are a few pictures of the girls enjoying the Easter celebration at church and at our house after church yesterday.








I don't know what's going on with my computer and camera communication, but I've only got the patience to do two pictures this morning!

I decided Friday to get them little buckets and paint them to use for their Easter baskets. Mary Helen's has butterflies and Anna's has bumble bees. I hope they will come in handy for something else besides Easter baskets!

I am going to try to get back on later to post a copy of our schedule. We are starting week two today, and hopefully it will continue to work well.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter and celebrated God's gift to us. I am so grateful that I have God's forgiveness for the sins I commit. Jesus paid that price for me and for you. Have you accepted his gift so that you know where you will spend eternity?

2 comments:

Mama King said...

Looks like a beautiful day! Your girls are precious.

Guess what...my father in law used to be a dairy farmer! He had a farm in upstate NY in the 1950's. Have a great day!

Elise said...

Love the photos!! The azaleas are so beautiful in the first one, as are your girls!!
Elise
Just a couple days now...