Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodwill Goodies!

I was able to go to goodwill yesterday and look through all their books. I was so excited with all of my finds, I just had to show you all!


I got several workbooks, most of which had no writing in them. I got two math books in PERFECT shape, and one even has a companion cd rom!
I got a few story books, I got a nature activity book and a nature dictionary that Daisy (my older daughter) will love! So many goodies! You can click on the picture to enlarge and see them all. . .
I'll be showing some more fun stuff I've gotten this week over the next few days - I am getting ready for school to start!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am positively jealous. Happy hunting :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am positively jealous. Happy hunting :)

Elise said...

GREAT finds!! I love the name Daisy...I used to think I might name my girl that. Alas, she still has a flower name!!
Elise

Christy Killoran said...

Wow, that is great. I always forget to look for books at goodwill. I might do that today.

Unknown said...

Wow! You really did get some great things! I have been scouring our consignment stores, but I need to check our goodwill.

Crystal said...

Wow you did get a lot of great stuff. I really need to head to goodwill now.

Lin said...

Great stuff!

I love shopping at thrift stores, especially for books. Most of them are still in really good condition and when I'm done I just donate them back again.

Susana said...

I have got to go to Goodwill regularly!! Thanks for the reminder!

MommyWise said...

Wow.. okay... I think I'll start looking regularly..