Friday, June 5, 2009

Our First Beach Trip

We went on a short vacation last week with Joel's family. We had a lot of fun playing and visiting with the family. Daisy, at 4 years old is the oldest of 7 children that make up The Dairy King's parents' grandchildren; and they were all together at one time in one house!


We go to the same beach every year, and there is an awesome sweet shop there, so we go have ice cream every year. We also love to get fudge there, but I was very good and didn't get any this year. Here are some pictures of us enjoying our ice cream (Petunia's cone was seriously soggy by the time she got done!)













































We had some family pictures made while we were there (I'll post some later), and when we finished, we took the girls out of their dresses and let them play in their underwear. Yep. I'm serious. And I'm not ashamed! See. We took pictures!



Don't you love backwards panties?


























6 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

cute photos, great last photo! You should put that up.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

So sweet! It looks like you had a great time. 7 grandbabies age 4 and under, how fun!!!

*Gotta love the backward panties. It happens in our house too :)

Unknown said...

What fun!

And I myself adore backwards panties!!

Christy Killoran said...

I love the photos and I totally want to go for ice cream right now.

Denise said...

What a fun time for your family! By the way, because of your last post I can't stop thinking about making quiet time theme packs. What a great idea! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great pictures. I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.