Monday, June 29, 2009

What Could be Better than Goodwill?

I'm so glad you asked! It's free of course! Look at what I was blessed with this weekend. . .


Leap Frog word whammer with 3 letter words (never opened!), 3 Discovery toys, an opposite puzzle, and two workbooks. She also gave us almost a whole set of Hooked on Phonics (she kept the books for her son to keep reading, but it looks very usable without them), several computer games, and some princess dress up stuff!
What a blessing for all this to add to our homeschool closet!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is quite a treasure! You found all of it in a Goodwill??? It's so not happening in our area :)

Kristyn said...

That is so wonderful for you! We have the HOP SuperWorkbook and my 4yo DD loves it, she pulls it out first thing every day!

Christine said...

My favorite alone outing is to Goodwill! Praise God for rich people who don't wear out their expensive clothes before giving them away. And for rich people whose kids have so many toys that they stay in good shape, and sometimes don't even get opened! Works for me!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

I have bad luck and thrift stores I NEVER find the cool things!! My mom does all the time. So SAD!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

oops I posted on the wrong one. Some one gave you those??!? SWEET! Thats AWESOME!

Clemencia said...

wow! you have a super nice goodwill there :) enjoy!

Elise said...

Awesome!! We have a thrift shop not far from that GW we went to when you came up and they had lots of Hooked on Phonics little books one time. They actually have a great book dept. That is so sweet of your friend to gift you with those.
Elise
Oh, have you seen those flashcards that Target has in their $ section. They have a lot of neat ones!!