Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life as I know it

Reminder! Don't forget to check out the Super Summer Swap!

Whew! It's been a whirlwind few weeks around here! It's pretty sad I was better about posting while I was on vacation (love that post scheduler!) than since I've been home!




Last week, our church hosted Vacation Bible School, and I was exhausted every afternoon, and had trouble keeping up with the things that HAD to be done! We had planned to get back to school this week, but Daisy is going to another VBS this week, so we are having lazy days. Besides, I am still planning our pond unit (almost there), and I'm planning Petunia's third birthday party!







I wanted to share a few pictures of our last few weeks with y'all though...






4 comments:

Katy said...

Beach pictures - how fun!

That swap does sound fun. Though we probably won't do it this year, I can't wait to read all about it!!!

~kate

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

What a sweet smile!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

VBS is great. My kids are doing two this summer. I'm not an on-site volunteer but boy do I value you that moms like you are. I'm a behind the scene girl-promoting, serving food and cleaning up.

Nana said...

That's my girls! They look like they were having a ball!
Love,
Nana