Friday, May 30, 2008

Me? An Award?

I got up this morning, and had this comment from Mrs. B: Hi again! I just wanted to let you know I have an award for you over at my blog! I know not everyone likes these, so please don't feel obligated to do anything with it. HA! I think I mentioned here once that I have a little problem with pride? I'm obviously not completely over that little hump! Seriously, I am honored!

So, wanna know what award I got? Drum roll, please....



Isn't that the sweetest thing? I think that's the best award I could have asked for! I love this blog thing, and I love all the sweet people and great ideas!

Mrs. B. has become one of my daily fixes. She is so sweet, down-to-earth, and creative! She has the same taste I do, and I love seeing her new ideas and projects. So, if you've not met her, please check her out!

Now, to pass on the award! Hmmm...if I hadn't gotten this from Mrs. B, she'd definitely be on the list, but here goes:

Emma at Chatting at the Sky (even if she is a monster mom sometimes!! Aren't we all?)
Susie Harris at Bienvenue

I hope Emma and Susie will pass them along!

The girls and I are hopefully headed to the park this morning, and I got an awesome deal at Lowe's last night, so check back for those posts later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl! Thank you so much for leaving that sweet comment so early in the morning. Ok, so then I go to your blog and want to thank you and start nosein' around and read that you have given me an award! It's gonna be a great day. No I know why I blog so often, cause of dear people like you! Susie H.

Anonymous said...

YAY! How fun to get an award! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm surprise the monster didn't scare everyone away.

Oh - and somehow I've lost our last email correspondence or I'm an idiot and haven't looked closely enough. I'm planning to get back to you on the small group stuff. I'm not sure I can help, but sometimes its just good to chat about that kind of thing, you know?

Thanks again, girl! What a great way to start my day :)

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome! And definately deserving! Thank you for the very kind words about my blog!

I really like both of these blogs you've chosen for the award. Great choices!