Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Well, I have a really fun project for Tackle it Tuesday!! I did a quick re-do on my guest bathroom. Here are the before pictures:





And, here are the afters....





I finally got to do my first mistreatments!! You don't know what a mistreatment is? Then you must visit the Nester's blog to read all about them. Find her here: The Nesting Place

Now, I need to paint...what color do y'all suggest??

Find out what everyone else is tackling here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the crisp white! It looks so much more sophisticated! And were those sconces? Nice job!!

Anonymous said...

I love the make over! I actually like the color that is in there now, it goes well with what you have in there.

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Wow Hadley, your bathroom looks gorgeous! I love your mistreatment and the candle sconces. I've been wanting to switch to white towels too. Yours look so nice! The paint color you have looks nice, but I know paint color can be deceiving in pictures. If you want to change it, maybe a light taupey kind of color, or something along those lines? I would say not too light, because the white sconce and towels will pop against some color, but not too dark, because the dark mistreatment will pop against a lighter color. Sorry, that probably didn't make any sense at all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm off to find out what a mistreatment is!

I would suggest a dusky light red (not pink) - does that make any sense?

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous! I would probably do either a really pale blue or the taupe that someone else suggested.

Great tackle!!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Nice makeover!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

Great job! I think the color in there works well, at least from the pictures. If the color is true to the picture, I'd keep it just as is.