Friday, May 30, 2008

The Park and Lowe's Deals!

We got to go to the park this morning with my friend and her two kiddos. We had a good time catching up and letting the kids play. Here are a few pictures for you (Mary Helen took some of them!).





Also, I mentioned this morning that I got a really good deal at Lowes. Last night, Joel and I headed up there for some carpet cleaning stuff, and as we were pulling in the parking lot, he handed me a $10 off $50 purchase coupon. My carpet cleaning stuff came to right under $40, so I figured if I got the price to $50, I would be getting something extra for almost free. I happened to find a clearance cart that had floating shelves. Regular price: $29.9? Clearance price: $7.49. I picked up too, and after my $10 off, I spent a grand total of $45 and some change! That's like getting $60 worth of shelves for $6!! I couldn't believe it! I can't wait to get them hanging somewhere!

Here are a couple of photos of the girls painting birdhouses yesterday.




Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: