Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday ~ Matching Coupons to Sales

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Today's Tackle it Tuesday for me is to match my coupons to the sales at my stores and plan my menus and shopping list. I love couponmom.com, but they don't show sales for my two local grocery stores. So, I am going to have to do it myself. Hopefully I can save big and not lose my mind in the process! I would also like to use some stuff I have in my pantry and freezer too.

Yesterday, I was busy in the kitchen cleaning out my refrigerator. It was in desperate need! So, now I will have room for my shopping trip tomorrow. Now, if I can get to my pantry today, I'll have two tackle its!

Check out what everyone else is tackling at Tackle it Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is one thing I have never been able to stay on top of. Using coupons is something i've always wanted to organize and do, but I can never seem to remember or get it right. Haha.

Anonymous said...

good luck with your tackle~

Anonymous said...

I really should try harder to do that too. My coupons seem to expire before they are used.