Monday, May 26, 2008

Organized the Blog for you!

I figured before I got too many to handle, I would label all my posts. I love to look at someone's blog and be able to look at all their projects or whatever by a single click, and not have to look at page after page. So, here you go. To both of my regular readers! I found out tonight that my mom doesn't even read this regularly! Can you feel the love?

We've had a low key day. I sewed covers to two couch pillows (have to get more fabric to do anymore). I cleaned out a closet and did some laundry. Mostly just a regular catch-up-on-cleaning Monday.

Joel and the girls got to go to a cookout and swimming with some friends. I had my bi-weekly Bible study with 3 teenagers.

I'm worn out, and am going to call it a day. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

No comments: