Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My first MeMe!

I am so excited...I feel like an official blogger now!! Thanks, Jen for tagging me (come see Jen here http://jenjahromi.typepad.com/visionsverses/ )!

Okay, here are the rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

So, my memoir:
1. Child of God
2. Wife
3. Mother
4. Friend
5. Sinner (I know not fun, but true)
6. Prideful...I know even less fun! But it's what I've learned about myself this week!

My tags:
http://theboysquad.blogspot.com/ - The Peterson's Go Public...I've never posted on her blog, but she has amazing faith even through tough trials. What a witness!

http://whatsoeverispure.blogspot.com/ - another blog I've been lurking on!

http://hyperhomemaker.blogspot.com/ - okay, so I'm obviously not good at posting comments, BUT I am good at reading! Here's another good one!

http://angietolpin.blogspot.com/ - another good one, and I've actually commented on this one!!

http://www.preschoolersandpeace.com/ - another one I've enjoyed. I'm pretty sure I haven't commented on this one either!

Man, I feel so rude! I read all of these (they are all in my favorites menu), and yet I've never introduced myself! So, I'm off to comment on these blogs, and the others in my favorites!

Thanks again, Jen, and I really like your stuff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love when lurkers come out ;)! I would love to take your tag, but it may take me a few days and maybe even a week to do it. I won't forget though. Thanks for thinking of me. And thanks for the sweet compliment. Even though it hurts to be strong, I'm doing my best.

Anonymous said...

Great memoir!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hadley! Did I tell you before that I love your name? Well, I do.

The stars at Big Lots were $10. They also had them in a really pretty light blue color.

I saw that jar at Target when it was full price. What a great deal you got on it! And it's probably better quality. The glass on mine is soooo thin. I'm afraid to put anything heavy in it because it might break. I like the idea of using them in the bathroom. Someone else mentioned pretty sea sponges too which would be perfect in a bathroom!

Anonymous said...

mrs. b... I was going to post about my good deals at target, and when I came home and checked your blog...you had an apothecary jar just like mine!! kindred spirits??

I was thinking the other day I really wanted one, but had never actually seen one for sale, then today...I get this AMAZING deal! woo hoo!

I will tell you what I decide to do with mine if you tell what you do with yours!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for choosing me :) I try to stay to the topic of preschoolers and related stuff, so I don't tend to answer memes on the blog.

But I am very honored that you chose me! Thanks!

~Kendra