I am so excited...I feel like an official blogger now!! Thanks, Jen for tagging me (come see Jen here http://jenjahromi.typepad.com/visionsverses/ )!
Okay, here are the rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
So, my memoir:
1. Child of God
5. Sinner (I know not fun, but true)
6. Prideful...I know even less fun! But it's what I've learned about myself this week!
http://theboysquad.blogspot.com/ - The Peterson's Go Public...I've never posted on her blog, but she has amazing faith even through tough trials. What a witness!
http://whatsoeverispure.blogspot.com/ - another blog I've been lurking on!
http://hyperhomemaker.blogspot.com/ - okay, so I'm obviously not good at posting comments, BUT I am good at reading! Here's another good one!
http://angietolpin.blogspot.com/ - another good one, and I've actually commented on this one!!
http://www.preschoolersandpeace.com/ - another one I've enjoyed. I'm pretty sure I haven't commented on this one either!
Man, I feel so rude! I read all of these (they are all in my favorites menu), and yet I've never introduced myself! So, I'm off to comment on these blogs, and the others in my favorites!
Thanks again, Jen, and I really like your stuff!