Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tackle it tuesday!

Okay, I am joining in with many other bloggers for Tackle it Tuesday! Tackle it Tuesday is hosted by 5minutesformom, and you can click on the link below to see what all the other bloggers are tackling today!
Tackle It Tuesday Meme

For me, it was our t-shirt drawer. The first picture shows what it looked like this morning. The second picture shows what needed to be put away. The third picture shows what is going to the rag pile, and finally the new organized drawer!










So, there you have it! It feels good...we'll see what Joel rescues from the rag pile when he gets home. Join me tomorrow for Works for me Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well done!! I did this last week - feels good after you accomplished it, right :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! I always feel good after organizing clothing drawers. If only they would stay organized . . . sigh

Anonymous said...

You're tackling some awesome stuff! Not me. I'm just tackling the sand in my shorts! :D Do stop by anyway!

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Anonymous said...

Is this a ransom note for my dear t-shirts??? Please release them before any get hurt!

Anonymous said...

looks great!
(and laughing at the above comment from jcoble.. too funny)